Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Updates

Hmm....decided to update my dead blog.
Okay,so yea,decembernovember holidays come liao and boy,im so freaking bored nowadays....totally nothing to do nia,except for watching PPS and animes...waiting for my reserved books to arrive...otherwise,im damn bored...my posts are getting shorter and shorter lols..nothing to post nia,since im at home almost everyday(who is not at home everyday excluding some extra stuffs)
I wonder why some people like to impersonate me in the class blog and some other ppl's blog?
That just shows they are immature brats who do not think before they act,just thinks about a moments pleasure,so to those impersonaters,GROW UP IDIOTS
Thats all im gonna say about them,oh ya,before i forget,i got so many nickname to use so you people can never fully impersonate me.

No comments: